'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









19 August 2012

A bit of Vintage



Another hectic week filled with Fairs, orders, a birthday (mine) and fab finds in the charity shop.  JJ came with me for the first time to a fair as the hubby was in bed following a night shift.  He took these two piccies before the camera batteries died.



We managed a quick trawl of the local charity shops in the week where I managed to find a couple of tops for myself and these fabulous wooden reels that someone has refilled with embroidery floss..fantastic.  I'm really busy with orders at the minute and the sun is shining too, so I'll pop back as soon as I can :o)

2 comments:

The Yarn Owl said...

Wow!!!!! What a good find!

Janet said...

Ooh lovely wooden reels so rare these days. Don't throw them out when they are empty as I recycle them as " Knitting Nancy" sets for the Shoebox appeal.