'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









18 April 2012

Beautiful


I thought I would treat myself so I contacted the lovely Pippa and requested an A6 notebook with a dandelion clock on the front.  Nothing more....just nice and simple.  Well she certainly managed my request.  Just look how gorgeous this is.  It's absolutely perfect for carrying in my bag..not heavy, but sturdy enough to withstand constant hands fumbling around in the bottom of said bag looking for things!  Thanks so much Pippa...perfect again :o)



PS..don't forget the give-away over on my shop blog

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh that is beautiful, you deserve to treat yourself.


Parcel posted Tuesday to you. Also wanted to mention that there is going to be a spinner with a Great Wheel and spindles at the event you are at this weekend - might find it interesting to pop along if you get the time - hopefully the parcel will have arrived too!

Pippa said...

Aw, that's so kind, thank you! I'm really glad you like it. xxxxxx