'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









12 December 2011

Beautiful Things


I finally got the doilies in my window (and no, I didn't get round to washing the windows first ;o) ).  They look beautiful and work really well.  Ooh, I meant to take a picture of my money tree plants because they are flowering!  I've had them for years and didn't even know they did that...they have the most beautiful delicate white flowers...has anyone else's flowered?  I'll try and get a piccie later.


I forgot to show you my beautiful needle felted Yule log last week.  Isn't it wonderful?  I got it from the very talented Dawn over at Dawns Woolly World.


Lastly, for now, is the most beautiful white hyacinth flowers that adorn my kitchen table (along with a ton of rubbish!).  Wish I didn't have this snotty nose so I could actually smell them!

2 comments:

charlotte said...

lots of beautiful things! x x x

Dawn said...

Lovely snowflakes. So glad you like your Yule log, I can't find the one I made for ourselves last year - it will turn up soon though I hope.

Love hyacinths, although they make me sneeze ... allergies!