'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









30 November 2011

The trouble with driving...



...is the amount of time spent out of the house, meaning that hardly anything gets done!!  I honestly don't know what I've been doing these past few weeks.  Christmas seems to be creeping up far too fast for my liking.  I have done a fair bit of gift buying (the joys of having children who are still easily pleased by Lego!) but I really must get on with the cake, puddings and mincemeat side of things.  I did actually manage some baking yesterday.  This has got to be the first time in months...shame on me. 

I did manage to get my doilies starched a couple of days ago, now I just need to wash the windows before I hang them up.  Right, must go get ready as I've got someone coming to pick up an order in an hour and it's not very professional to hand it out whilst still in my dressing gown ;o).

No comments: