'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









01 December 2010

Oh my!


Remember my tree last night - well we've had another foot of snow overnight!! Hubby managed to get to work last night, and then back home again this morning. Most of the other staff on his shift are sleeping there!! As we are very close to where he works they will send a landrover out to pick him up later as his place of employment is not one that can just shut because of the weather. I don't think I've ever seen snow like this here. Even though it's causing such chaos it is very beautiful.


Here's my ornament for Polly's Ornament Swap. Very simple, but very effective, even if I do say so myself ;o). Feeling a bit more productive today so fingers crossed.

5 comments:

nocton4 said...

stay warm darling, lots of snow here too xx

Dawn said...

Wow, lovely snow, although I'm sure the novelty will wear off. Stay safe all.

Lovely felt tree hanging xxx

Unknown said...

The snow is pretty, but I love the little felt tree! :) x

Wyld Jane.. said...

lovely felty tree and we are so jealous of your snow x

Heather said...

What a sweet tree ornament - I love simple things that turn out so well. And me with some green felt on hand. ;-)