'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









19 October 2010

Handmade Yule Gift List


I sat for an hour last night writing down my handmade Yule gift list - I would like to make as much as possible this year, or buy from mamas who make things by hand, so here goes:-
  • 4 x pamper hampers (couples) to include 2 bars of soap, 4 bath bags, 2 chamomile bath milks, 1 bottle massage oil, 1 bottle rosehip vodka, 1 jar fudge, 1 teacup candle, 1 bag or basket to hold it all.
  • 1 x pamper hamper (single mum and her 2 girls) to include 2 bars of soap, 1 salt scrub, 1 face mask pot, 1 teacup candle, 1 jar fudge, 1 massage oil, 1 bag to hold it all.
  • 1 x 'special Nan' pamper hamper to include 1 bar of soap, 2 bath bags, 1 chamomile bath milk, 1 bottle rosehip syrup, 1 cake, 1 jar jam, 1 bag to hold it all.
  • 1 x teenage girl pamper hamper to include 1 bar of soap, 1 face mask pot, 2 bath bags, 1 chamomile bath milk or bath salts, 1 jar fudge, 1 bag to hold it all.
  • 3 puppets, fabric or knitted.
  • Sewing kit, including pin cushion.
  • 2 pen pots
  • 2/3 book marks.
  • 1 pyjama bag.
  • 1 lego play mat.
  • 2 pairs fingersless gloves.
  • 3 padded message/notice boards.
  • 2 fabric book holders to fasten to beds.
  • Man bag.
  • 1 apron.
  • 1 dolly from the lovely Pippa.

I'm sure there will be other things added as I go along, and I know I'll struggle with the teenage/young man nephews but hopefully I'll find something along the way. The above piccie is the first two completed - 1 bookmark and 1 pen pot.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Very organised, need to do the same here I think.
Your Pamper bags sound lovely xx

Unknown said...

Well done! I have a list too, but I really like your pamper bag idea, might steal that for Christmas/birthdays! :) x

sue said...

the pamper hampers sound wonderful. lucky folks to receive sush a caring special treat.

xx

nocton4 said...

great list, looking forward to seeing it all come together x