'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









26 June 2010

Mega-post!!

I haven't got round to showing you any of my crafty things these last few weeks so here goes ;0). Above are a couple of birthday cards for the June birthdays, although I forgot to photograph the last one.


Crocheted brooch with button.

Love these - embroidered phone charms made with felt hearts/stars.


A couple of bracelets for myself.


A crocheted bangle for the shop.


A crocheted cuff/bracelet with button.


More tins.


And last, but by no means least, nine beetle keyrings.

I'm also drying some wild rose buds for use with Christmas gifts or just for pot pourri, but I forgot to take a piccie. Also, trying to get a load of bags cut out ready for a mammonth sewing machine session, plus I've got some felt noughts and crosses made already, just need to make the little bags to put them in. And before you think 'blimey, how has she managed all that' ( ;0) ), the house looks a state, and the veg patch has rather too many weeds!!! Crafting is much more fun. Beach tomorrow.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow you have been busy! Loving those phone charms and the bangles.

Enjoy your day at the beach. Where you off to, Clee?

Talie
x

Dawn said...

Wow, you have been busy - lovely items too, I love the beetle keyrings.

Enjoy the beach, we've been enjoying beach and forest and park days this week so not much crafting or cleaning ;-) (although I have just finished vacuuming the whole house and need a rest now!). I've been spinning lots of wool in the evenings too, so lots of wool to dye or make stuff with soon xx