'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









07 May 2010

Oh my gosh


One of the littlies and I went to visit a local wildlife centre today and while we were there we saw a sign advertising their next craft fair. Mm, I thought...lets just ask for a bit of info! I'm now booked to stand at my first craft fair on the August bank holiday weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to get public liability insurance and then I'm all set, well, apart from making enough stock to cover 2 days of (hopeful) sales. Eek
-x-
The above is the other fabric box I made yesterday. I contains my hairbands and is made from one of my Nan's old kitchen curtains - I love it. Everytime I look at it I think of my Nan. I also made my second batch of soap today, so tomorrow I should have a tutorial to post up for you.

3 comments:

devonmama said...

I love the fabric boxes you've made. Good luck with the fair, how exciting! x

Pippa said...

Very exciting about the fair! Is it a long way away from me? I'd love to come and lend my support (and buy some some of your lovely soaps!!)

Dawn said...

Been offline for a few days so missed this - how exciting, happy planning for your craft fair! I'm sure you'll do great and have a great time. Right, off to catch up a little.