'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









05 May 2010

Naughty, naughty!


After reading Pippa's blog the other day I thought I'd take a look at the website she recommended - Blooming Felt. There is some gorgeous stuff on there, as you can see from these pictures! 3-d felted hearts and stars above.

Plain and fancy felted balls.


Felted strings (3m long), ribbons and waxed cord.



My Baldwins order also arrived this morning too - oh I'm going to be busy. Alot of these bits are to be made into christmas pressies later in the year, some are replacements for ingredients used and some are new things to try.



Empty jars ready for potions.





Oh, and I made this a couple of weeks ago and forgot to show you - a necklace or bracelet, depending on my mood.
We are now using my soap - it is absolutely divine. I am quite astonished at how creamy and moisturising it is. It lathers up lovely and you don't need to use much at all. I will definitely, definitely be doing this recipe again.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow, you're going to be busy. Look forward to seeing your creations x

Pippa said...

Hehehe, my delivery from Blooming Felt arrived today! It's too lovely and too tempting!

I love the beaded jewelry you've made and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the ingredients and little jars!

Wyld Jane.. said...

oooh that baldwins looks good , hide my purse , quick !!

Scented Sweetpeas said...

Wow you have been busy buying and making. Can't wait to see what potions you make!

oohh I went out and bought a soap making kit after seeing your lovely soap, can't wait to try it out - thanks for the inspiration.