'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









11 May 2010

Busy, busy.

I have just finished the handmade soap tutorial (next post down) - hopefully I remembered everything! It took so long as the soap took 4 days to set. Hope it's ok for you all. Above is some treasures I got on our first bootsale of the year. We also managed to find a proper typewriter for the kids to use for £4!!!! Best buy of the day in my opinion.

Busy making stock for the craft fair - also got red and purple of these nearly finished, then a huge list of things that I would like to get done.
Hope everyone else is busy doing things they enjoy too.

2 comments:

Pippa said...

Looking forward to reading your soap tutorial. I have quite sensitive skin and whenever I have bought 'natural' soaps from craft fairs, they've made my skin flare up. They usually seem to be glycerin soaps, do you know if your soap would be better for fussy skin like mine? They look so lovely.

Anonymous said...

Like your button art, lovely and also colourful.