'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









12 November 2009

Not like me to be organised


I have an order for a blue bag with a log cabin on the front, but where I order my cloth bags from don't do blue (or green or yellow). So I got some dylon handwash dye yesterday then set to work this morning dyeing 3 of my white bags (and half the kitchen, my face, etc) blue.
I'm really pleased with the finished colour as it didn't want it to be too dark.










I'm actually going to have the house to myself tomorrow afternoon (all being well) so this evening I've been extremely organised (not like me) and cut and pinned 4 items ready for stitching. Very excited as three of them are from the Christmas pressie list.

Last chance for you to put your comment here for the draw tomorrow. Good luck.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

You've got a lovely blue on that bag - love the idea of a log cabin on it, can't wait to see it.

Anonymous said...

love that blue x