'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









20 August 2009

Tah-dah...


...the finished article! I'm quite impressed - the colour/smell is gorgeous - although it is rather thick (which is why it's taking ages to settle). Because I'd got a mixture of soft, stoned and hard fruit I used 400ml of water but next time I think I'll use a little more depending on how much soft fruit there is. Anyway, I used the crab apples, plums, brambles, sloes, haw-berries and elderberries (quantities in descending order) to make this cordial. I'll let you know how it tastes once it's cooled down.
Edited to add: Tastes gorgeous :-)

3 comments:

Pippa said...

What a gorgeous colour!!

Miss Bliss said...

Oooh yum! xxx

devonmama said...

Wow that looks fantastic! Cant't wait to hear about the taste :)
xx