'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









22 August 2009

I'm sooooooooo excited

It's done, it's finished, it's live...................my website - Handmade Haven. I spent all evening yesterday adding, deleting, changing, cursing, stressing, grinning, trying to get everything how I wanted it...going to bed at 12.40am only to lay there an hour while my head still whirred, then to get up this morning and have to go straight back on to get the bits done that had been going round and round in my head. Anyway, it's done and I'm very, very pleased with it. To celebrate I will be having a give-away on 31st August - so if you want to leave a comment on the guest book of my shop (that sounds so good) I will be making a bag for the lucky winner.

3 comments:

Miss Bliss said...

Fab fab fab - just fab! Glad the software worked so well for you...might fancy a go with it myself - is it easy to use? xxx

Danigirl said...

Great website, you are so talented :-) Hope you get lots of customers :-D

Dawn said...

Wow, congratulations that was set up quickly, it looks great. Have fun.