'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









18 August 2009

Birthday gifts and bits


It's been a very busy few days (with a few more to come) but I wanted to show you two of my birthday gifts - a huge basket for collecting/putting things in and a gorgeous handmade bracelet from the gorgeous Claire - thank you very much it's just lovely.


Plum jam made today with the plums I got from my sister's garden. It tastes lovely - quite sharp but sweet as well. These are the plums I still have left to use.



A pile of san pro inners to go in the pockets I'm making. I had to order more poppers as I'd run out.



And finally - the thing I'm very very excited about - my very own website kit. This was recommended by Sarah at paper and string so I went to investigate and thought 'woohooo, I could do that' - so anyway, here it is. Hopefully I'll get to have a play later. Can't wait.


5 comments:

Pippa said...

I'm glad you had a nice birthday. I've got basket envy, I just love baskets and can't walk away from them when I see them in charity shops or car boot sales. The two in your photos are very lovely! Beautiful bracelet too!! Looking forward to seeing your website up and running!!

Joxy34 said...

ohhh nice goodies there :)

Looks like you had a lovely day :)

Joxy.

Danigirl said...

Glad you had a nice day. Did the cat get in the basket, he/she seems to be eyeing it up in that picture ;-D

devonmama said...

Hope you had a lovely day, am very jealous of your goodies! Plum jam is next on my list too :) Cant wait to see your website, good luck
xxx

Miss Bliss said...

Glad you had a lovely day hon. The basket is very country-chic eh?! My next project is solid perfume now my new shea butter has arrived and then some apple jam if I'm brave! xxx