'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









20 June 2009

Up and down sort of week


After Monday's bereavement counselling session, Tuesday was definitely a down. Wednesday was up with the Suma catalogue and the food boxes. Thursday was the dentist so that was definitely a down. Friday was a bit of both (above cards are for my Sister-in-law and Nephew's birthdays) and today is definitely a down. Stressed about lots of things as well as the counselling - can't quite put my finger on them all yet. I still have the tub that my Mum's ashes were in, can't bring myself to get rid of it. If it wasn't in the house I don't think I would be bothered about it - we scattered Mum's ashes on her birthday 3 years ago - but it's sat on my wardrobe opposite the bed. I know I should recycle it (she liked to recycle) but something stops me. Think I'm clinging again.





Needed to make something for me so I made these liners for our old fruit basket. I'm going to use it to display some of the smaller items I make.
Just realised it's Father's Day tomorrow and I haven't made a card yet.

No comments: