'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









11 May 2009

Snippets




Firstly, apologies as we didn't do Free Food Friday last week because it rained Friday and Saturday so we didn't get out to pick anything.
The above piccies are of a couple of bargains that I found in the charity shops the other day. I actually got a metre and a half of gorgeous lace (looks handmade) which I'll have to photograph in better light as it's so dainty.
My cousin's funeral was today which I wasn't looking forward to, but it actually wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Bless you Tony.
Something about that cottage didn't look right so I've stitched some greenery around the door. Photo tomorrow.
Also got another bag order, and I've been informed today that the lady I'm making the other 2 bags for wants some more - I think she needs to see, and hopefully be happy, with the others first, but anyway - think positive :-).
Right, I seem to be waffling so I'll see you tomorrow with some more piccies.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm glad the funeral wasn't too bad. They are always awful things, especially sudden deaths. Big hugs to you all

Michelle