'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









05 May 2009

Loads to show and tell you


I made this crochet cuff last week but forgot to show you with everything that was happening here. I also did the lip balm, but again, forgot the photo before I delivered it.

Last night for tea we had the last of the wild garlic in a prawn, pea and wild garlic rissotto with some more wild garlic bread.

Though I'd have a couple of days rest from the crocheting so I sat and made these yesterday.



This is the blanket so far. I've got 9 more blocks to go (5 x 4) then I will put an edge on it.



I've just sold my brown bag off Misi, and then this morning I have got an order for 2 more - yippeeeee. Right, off to do some sewing, then I need to update the shop later.




No comments: