'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









05 April 2009

Another keyring



Made this this morning while watching the grand prix. Enjoyed doing it as I like working with felt.


While I was making lunch a friend nipped in with 2 huge bags of wool. Her hubbies Nanna had died and they were sorting out her wool room. My wonderful friend mentioned I knit, so they sorted some out for me. Wonderful. Going to be spending the evening sorting through it all.

4 comments:

Miss Bliss said...

No comment you wool horder!

Pippa said...

Wow, what a fabulous stash of wool!!! It'll be great to have a root through it all and see what there is!!

Becks said...

Loving the increased wool stash, you lucky woman.
xx

Unknown said...

I have definitely been spoilt where my wool stash is concerned - I've hardly bought any new, yet I have 2 large boxes full.