'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









31 March 2009

Good Friends







Made the birthday card for my very good friend's birthday yesterday. She came today for lunch and it was lovely.
While sitting on my bum yesterday I also managed to sort through some more magazines my MIL had fetched for me.. Not as much inspiration in these as there was in the others that she brought. Good for recycling now.
And in the post today was a lovely parcel from another very good friend. Although we have never phsically met she knows me very well - buttons and ribbon for my hoarding addiction!
Thank you Claire - I'll get on with another 'designed by shell' item.
I've also started on another bag. I'll hopefully post more on that later.....



No comments: