'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









20 February 2009

Woooohoooooooooo!

After finalling managing to speak to my sister and brother about Mums things, I've managed to convince them (sounds like I was brainwashing them but I wasn't) to let me buy the few things I would like and sell the rest as they both wanted. I feel like a weight has been lifted - I'm very, very happy - and it seems that my brother and sister will be happy once they've got some cash for their kids. I don't want to sound angry at them, they have their ways and I have mine, so we've all got the outcome we wanted. Woohoooooo.

Thank you for the comments as well, I'm so glad it wasn't just me that felt that way. Your support is much appreciated.

Another good thing this afternoon was my domain name at Misi was approved - yipee. Hubby made my banners and avatar for that one and for the one I've set up on Etsy. Just need to stock them now :-).

So, all in all the day has turned out fantastic.

2 comments:

Joxy34 said...

Oh I'm glad a compromise was found and you're feeling happier :)

Miss Bliss said...

Good for you hon - looking forward to seeing your work for sale! Glad you feel happier now xxx