'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









05 February 2009

Supplies and more handwarmers





Ds1 had asked for some crafty bits from Myriad so I happily obliged ;-). I also added a couple of extra things for us. I've got some felting wool so we can make pictures and/or balls. I also got some wooden dolls with bendy arms and legs which seem to have wandered off somewhere, some wooden balls for threading/doll making, some stockinette and some mohair dolls hair for making dolls with. I only ordered these on Tuesday - given the state of the transport system at the moment - I am extremely chuffed that they arrived today. The service is always fantastic at Myriad.



This evening I sat and finished the handwarmers I've been knitting and then I sat and wrapped some red wool around the wooden frame for the Valentine mobile. I tucked the ends under at the start then wrapped the wool over the top, then when I got to the last one I threaded it through a needle and slipped in under the wool I'd just wrapped. This way I can just unravel it after Valentines day and re-use the wool without having to cut it.


No comments: