'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









28 January 2009

(Blushing) More Bargains and treats (blushing some more)






After taking the kids to the library today I ventured into another charity shop where I know there to be a wool box. I came out with a few balls (8) and 2 rolls of handmade paper which we shall make handmade books with. When we got home there was a parcel waiting for me from my Monday escapades on Ebay with 4 balls of gorgeous wool and my first pair of bamboo needles (all in a sale I might add). Then I come on here and read the comments from Claire and feel slightly embarrassed that my secret is out (hehe). Anyway, I've calmed down now and say proudly that I am a hoarder, but at least I use it all - it may take me a few months (or years) but I will use it ;-).

1 comment:

Miss Bliss said...

My darling, I shall enter you into e-therapy for your addictions! Good find though - I never think to look into charity shops for wool etc. I know where I shall be on Saturday now...xxx