'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









25 January 2009

All sorts today


I've been doing all sorts today. I started off by making a cake before breakfast, then I thought I would make some beer with the hops we foraged last Autumn. It's really easy to do (instructions to follow later in the week). Later on I made a start on the handwarmers for my sister.

This is the first one finished, and I'm half way through the second one. Really want to start on the pyjama bottoms tomorrow, but we'll see what happens.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Where did you get the pattern for those handwarmers. I might have a go, if I ever stop knitting toys lol

Unknown said...

http://a-friend-to-knit-with.blogspot.com/2008/09/toasttoasty.html