'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









30 December 2008

Mum

I've come to the point now where I need to move forward with my grief. I've found it so hard to come to terms with it over the last three years but feel now that I need to look forward to the positives in my life and not dwell on the past. It still hurts so much but it's not helping me (or the family) by letting it rule my day-to-day life. I may not be explaining myself very well but I know what I mean :-). So anyway, this Sunday my hubby is taking me to my Mum's house, where her partner still lives, to finish sorting out her bits. We've managed to sort out the photos and clothes but now we have got all the craft stuff to share out. There is so much. I've also rang to arrange a plaque to go in the Garden of Rememberance where her ashes are scattered.

I need to get it done in the New Year so we can start the year on a positive note.

No comments: