'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









26 December 2008

Christmas

Now I know this is really sad, but I'm so pleased with the things I made for Christmas presents this year that I'm going to start my spreadsheet ready for next year. I would like most (I kknow that will be very difficult with my older children) of the things to be handmade by me or by other people. I decided to start my list now because when I went to visit my very good friend the other day, she said she wished she'd asked me to make her Christmas cake again. I told her off for not asking - so this is my first present added to the list ;-). I've got loads of ideas (many from the lovely mamas on the GP forum) already so if I write them all down now then I won't get in such a tizzy next year (hopefully).


There were a few things that didn't get done on my Nov/Dec list so I've done some housekeeping (not that sort ;-) ) and updated my lists.

No comments: