'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









21 December 2008

A card made for me. And some treats.

Here's my Christmas card to me from my darling hubby. Thank you so much, it's beautiful.

I ordered some fabric from ebay as a Christmas present for someone as they have just bought themselves the Cath Kidston Make! book and there were a few extra pieces (this person won't have green things in the house as they are superstitious) so I can add them to my stash :-).

My cocoa butter arrived yesterday too. Ooh, there are so many things I want to be making that I'm not sleeping properly at night as my head won't stop whirring. Why aren't there more hours in the day - actually why do we have to do things like housework.


No comments: