'If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.' Thomas Edison









18 November 2008

Toadstool Fairies

Well, I got both Fairies completed over the weekend, and one has been posted this morning. Tried to get a bit more done on the advent calendar but ds3 got up again after going to bed early last night, so that put a stop to that.

Did a bit of research online (that's my excuse for being on here anyway) for the Season Table Swap. Have a few ideas but still not sure what I'm going to do. Best get a shift on though as it needs posting at the end of the month.

I've been thinking about the wonderful website Folksy. There is some absolutely gorgeous stuff on there -very talented people. After Christmas I may look into setting up an account - not sure I can compete or have anything that anyone wants - I'll see what happens.

No comments: